1. In order to be eligible to register, one has to be at least 18 years old. Those who are below 18 can register through parental supervision. 2. You can only use TamilsOTT by using ‘Pay per view’ option to watch any movies at our platform. A valid credit card or bank account should be provided in order to buy any movie. Payment shall be processed by a third-party service. 3. TamilsOTT has the right to change the streaming plan at any time. If the price changes, the registered users will be notified in advance.
4. The registration will be automatically cancelled once the package has expired since there is no auto-renewal option.
5. This online payment system is provided by TamilsOTT shall be processed by a third-party Payment Gateway service. TamilsOTT may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for TamilsOTT is India, Tamilnadu. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
The description of services of match making are specific to your need, when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your activity). All Fees quoted are subjected to the plan selected by the user. The TamilsOTT reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
• Your payment will normally reach to the TamilsOTT account to which you are making a payment within three working days. • We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct TamilsOTT account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason. • If the card supplier declines payment the TamilsOTT is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account. • In no event will the TamilsOTT be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, offense, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. There will not be any refunds. If the User leaves the movie after the payment without watching the stipulated time, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of paid service fees.
7. From time to time, TamilsOTT will be offering promotional rates for a limited time period. TamilsOTT reserves the right to increase the ticket fee charge after the promotional period is over. A user who registered to the service before or after the promotional period is not entitled to receive the promotional rate.
8. A TamilsOTT account shall not be shared with anyone outside of the register’s household. However, one who purchased can use multi-devices within their own IP address.
9. A registered user has only a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to TamilsOTT content. It cannot be downloaded, altered, reproduced, and distributed without the express written permission. We take violations of laws and proprietary rights very seriously. If you believe that our work has been copied or published in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10 TamilsOTT accounts, plans, and pricing are specific to geographic locations.
11. Violations of any of the terms listed above shall result in the termination of the account. TamilsOTT also has the right to take legal actions if a user intentionally or otherwise commits a serious violation of the terms that may result in monetary or any kind of loss to us. Any potential misuse or fraudulent use of the account will also result in the termination of the account.
12. TamilsOTT has the right to update its applications and software continuously. Users may or may not be notified of such updates.
13. TamilsOTT is not responsible for the performance of the devices that the user is using. The quality is dependent on several factors, including the user’s internet connection and the available bandwidth.